We're human. We lose things or we forget to pick up that piece of paper at the end of the meeting. Or, increasingly, email certificates end up in the electric waste bin. To make it super-easy for our members to obtain their CCEU certificates, we'll start putting them on our website here for you to easily download.
Your use of the CCEU certificate is on the honor system. Should the national ICF desire verification of CCEU's submitted with a member's credential renewal, the Phoenix Chapter does maintain attendance records and can verify whether a member was or was not in attendance of an event. With that in mind, a review of the ICF Code of Ethics is recommended prior to downloading a certificate.
ICF Code of Ethics
Section 1: Professional Conduct At Large
As a coach:
1) I will not knowingly make any public statement that is untrue or misleading about what I offer as a coach or make false claims in any written documents relating to the coaching profession or my credentials or the ICF.
2) I will accurately identify my coaching qualifications, expertise, experience, certifications and ICF Credentials.
By downloading a CCEU certificate, you are acknowledging that you attended.
Search for Specific Session Below or Click a Link for All
- Oct 17, 2017 10-11-17: "7 Steps to Building a Cash-Flowing Coaching Business"
- Sep 18, 2017 10-4-17: "Competency-Based Meet-Up with Patti Thorn"
- Sep 18, 2017 9-13-17: "Work Your Visibility, Because Visibility Works"
- Jul 13, 2017 7-11-17: "Quieting the Inner Critic"
- Jun 14, 2017 6-14-17: "Experiencing Presence-Based Coaching: Joy's Learning Journey"
- May 22, 2017 5-10-17: "The Quantum Shift in Negotiations: Coaching from the Deal to the Dealmaker"
- Apr 13, 2017 4-12-17: Personal Writing ~ An Instrument for Awareness and Change
- Mar 27, 2017 3-8-17: "The Resilience Advantage of HeartMath"
- Mar 2, 2017 2-8-17: Contagious - Professional Behavior and Values In Your Coaching Practice
- Jan 23, 2017 1-11-17: How to Get the Most out of 2017 as a Coach
- Dec 31, 2016 12-14-16: Navigating Together
- Nov 29, 2016 11-9-16: Perspectives, Practice and Process
- Oct 12, 2016 10-12-16: Significantly grow your business
- Oct 1, 2016 10-1-2016: Educational Retreat Working Together to Innovate
- Sep 14, 2016 9-14-2016: Start with Talent, Finish with Strengths
- Jun 8, 2016 6-8-2016: Practical Mindfulness: The Heart of Coaching
- May 11, 2016 5-11-2016 How to Fearlessly Build Your Coaching Business
- Apr 13, 2016 4-13-2016 Understanding Choices in Conflict Styles
- Mar 9, 2016 3-9-2016 Stop Selling - Help Your People Buy!
- Feb 10, 2016 2-10-2016 The Elements of Our Coaching: Unleashing the power of the ATOMIC Coach
- Jan 13, 2016 1-13-2016 Open Space Facilitation
- Dec 31, 2014 2014 Chapter Meetings